Friday, April 10, 2009

Summers of 2009

It is such a scorching heat in Mumbai and the moment I step out of home, it feels that I am entering the oven and all set to be baked, considering I am already oiled up due to my skin texture.
Managing life without A.C feels like an alien concept. I remember the times when we were kids and used to work around with coolers & fans only. The moist air of air-coolers was such a delight especially with the smell of cologne thrown in by my dad. Today it looks like we were living in cave man's age. I feel I was born with an AC around me and if someone asks me to move out in sun without an AC vehicle, I just cannot do it. I feel the sun rays will penetrate into my skin and blast me from inside with their heat rays. And the glaring light will blast my eyes and my brain !
Quite strange, but its not just the heat in the physical system of body, but this heat enters our mind and so more heat is experienced among peers as well.
I wish we have rains soon and we could get a whiff of cool breeze in and outside office :)

No comments: