Friday, April 17, 2009

X & Y Chromosome


I have started to believe that I am not cut out for an IT job. It really is not getting to be my cup of tea. Either the tea has been over-boiled or it has become too cold to drink.

I want to work into something where get to interact with the actual market rather than interacting with this intelligent machine!

The biggest problem that exists right now, apart from recession, is to take the plunge. The apprehensions and other social responsibilities are a big barrier. Plus our society where women entrepreneurs are not highly encouraged. It is astonishing to see that men in our society are still confused about the skill set of women. Who are the men who shake a leg greater than their respective women. I feel women work more, are more multi-tasking and pick-up things faster.

I was reading this article in the Asia magazine that talked about evolution of a cell into a child, where it said once the baby grows that his Y chromosome becomes active(boy) or inactive (girl). The intelligence, the demeanor, the ability to learn it all starts there. So I think when the leg of X is broken we get Y , which is quite logical to speak for itself that why men behave like they do :)

No comments: