Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Atlas Shrugged Journey

From the time I started reading this book i have been totally hooked onto it...well to be honest, in the middle i was a bit swayed due to some issues happening at work...but mostly i have been hooked...and today when i am at page 735 read through and lived through the torture and pain of Dagny i am in a trance...a different vision of a world which i dont know if it ever exists on this earth do we need to create one with our own hands...for which i am totally ready
I went for a walk around my apartment area...and there was something enchanting in the deep green woods and the almost calm water, with little wrinkles on water, something that was calling me in, that little red bird or the small fish just under the fist layer of lake water or the gulping sound of the water feeding pipe into swimming pool...i was feeling attracted towards it so much that i had to drag my body away from it not to get lost in those dark places...to my mind they were not dark places and in fact for once i asked my mind that if i let you go there what would you do and the answer was just to gaze the loneliness that glorified creation of God and what i can make of it.
And I could imagine how stories like Harry potter and Alice in wonderland are formed...
That i m sent on this earth to do IT job or to just run a family or to just sleep and read books...there must be something more than this for my purpose of life...i think i might start on that path soon of what is my calling in life...all i m waiting right now is to mark that in stone in my heart and in my mind so that i dont move or lose the path i have thought upon...
May God give me strength to achieve what I aspire for...

No comments: